This modules is a simple MP3 player device which is based on a high-quality MP3 audio chip. It can support 8k Hz ~ 48k Hz sampling frequency MP3 and WAV file formats. There is a TF card socket on board, so you can plug in the micro SD card that stores audio files.
2 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
This modules is a simple MP3 player device which is based on a high-quality MP3 audio chip. It can support 8k Hz ~ 48k Hz sampling frequency MP3 and WAV file formats. There is a TF card socket on board, so you can plug in the micro SD card that stores audio files. MP3 Playback can be controlled via a Microcontroller such as an Arduino by sending commands to the module via serial UART port, e.g. switch songs, change the volume, play mode and so on. It is compatible with most Microcontrollers capable of serial communication at 9600 BAUD (Arduino / AVR / ARM / PIC). The module also includes a 3 Watt amplifier and comes complete with a 1 Watt speaker.
For Arduino users we have created an exclusive library (HCMP3) which can be downloaded from the software section of our support forum (see link below).
- Product code: HCMODU0138
- Compatible with Arduino UNO / Leonardo / Mega2560 / DUE
- Supports sampling frequency (kHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1 / 48
- Supports file formats: MP3 / WAV
- Support Micro SD card, Micro SDHC Card
- On-board 3-watt mono amplifier
- On-board speaker interface XH2.54-2P, can connect to external speakers such as 8 ohm 1 to 3-watt
- 30 class adjustable volume
- UART TTL serial control playback mode, baud rate is 9600bps
- Serial communication format: 8N1
- Control logic interface can be 3.3V / 5V TTL
- Working voltage: 3.7 - 5.25VDC
- On-board headphone jack for connection to headphones or external amplifier
- On-board TF card connector
This modules is a simple MP3 player...