4-Channel 5V Relay Module
A four channel 5V relay module with 4x normally open/com/normally closed screw terminals.
A four channel 5V relay module with 4x normally open/com/normally closed screw terminals. Each relay can be independently energised by applying a 0V (logic low) signal to one of its two control pins, and de-energised by pulling the pin high/5V (logic high). This makes it suitable for interfacing to most types of microcontrollers.
The control inputs are optically-isolated and it is capable of switching loads up to 250V/5A AC, or 30V/5A DC.
Looking for a serial (I2C) version? Check out our mLink 4 channel relay module here
- 5V 4-Channel Relay interface board, each requires 15-20mA Driver Current
- Standard interface that can be controlled directly by microcontroller (Arduino, 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)
- Equipped with high-current relay, AC250V 5A ; DC30V 5A
- Indication LEDs for Relay output status
- Equipped with screw holes for easy installation